LIbrary is a cooky place to show pda

So I'm sitting in the library with Whitney trying to write some paper about hurricane Ike and I see this kid putting his leg on top of the girls shoulder. freak, then I'm at kneaders[best panini's and soup ever] and these folks were of some race, talking really LOUD in their language. To add on he was groping her and she giggled and I was eating and almost threw up a little in my mouth. whats up with the Display of affection. We get it, you have S.E.X... You don't need to express that to everyone in the world.

Anyway. I'm really bored at the Library. and the more I look around I wonder, "what the hell" about everything. Like who wears shorts, long sleeves and UGGS? its Freaking winter. Or. Why do people that by putting flowers everywhere makes the atmosphere better. Did they ever stop to think that some people hate flowers or they are deathly allergic to them or that some people hate the color red? Or. Shouldn't people say "Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.[To be politically correct] Not everyone celebrates Christmas. I'm not sure why who wouldn't though because I love Christmas trees and Egg nog and candy canes and ugly sweaters with Santa and reindeer and Old Navy commericals. Who doesn't. My neighbors in Round rock are Jewish and even though I find there decorations strangely odd. I LOVE IT. They painted their door Bright Blue<> then they make a menorah with bright green pool noodles and they wrap lights around it and light one each night. They even painted their Neighborhood reindeer Bright Blue. Amazing. I love that in a world set on something like Christmas, they can still be them. I'm not saying I want to become Jewish though. I like sunbeams too much.

1 comments and concerns:



Mikelle Jade said...

hahaha the uggs and shorts kill me. whores. It really is a stupid look.

and as for the PDA. I totally agree. it grosses me out. I always see guys grabbing their girl's behinds and like kissing all over the place. hahahaha. I am glad you understand!

Post a Comment