Its possible to dream the impossible.

A lot of times I feel like my life's a movie. I don't mean that I eat cake and walk on water. I think I mean that, I would have never expected my life to be like this. Or to be less dramatic, this year even. Every thing has gone pretty much how its suppose to be. Except for the school part. Which brings me to my other thought. I'm not sure that I like school. Everyone dislikes it I know, but I really don't like it. I think its a waste of my time and money. I love learning new things and I pretty much do every minute of my life. Like that whales can grow up to 30 feet and their teeth can be as long as 12 feet! or when your car is covered in ice and snow, its not the best idea to leave 10 minutes before class starts. Try 35 minutes next time. or never invite someone over that you don't really want to be there. what a thought huh. So I learn things. Why do I need to pay people to teach me what I can learn on my own? I really am trying to grasp this whole school thing but my alias wants to go on an airplane to Africa. I sometimes wonder if im at this place of learning called UVU just to please the parentals. Hopefully this coming semester I can figure that out.

Another thought. Why can't people pick up their feet when they walk from point a to point b? There are 3 floors of apartments and I live on the first. I'm not sure who lives above me, I think i've seen them a couple times to notice they are not abnormally overweight. I make this point because I can here them walk around the apartment, when they wake up, when they pee, and everything else. They don't just walk, they stomp everywhere, and it drives me insane. At this very moment, I can actually see the celling shake while making sounds. King Henry. There's nothing to say about it. Only that I have the most amazing roommates ever. I really am stoked that they are in my life.

1 comments and concerns:



Heather said...

I totally felt/feel the same way about college. There is nothing wrong with taking a break from college as long as you are PROGRESSING in life. That being said, I graduated from college a couple weeks ago. I feel accomplished but there are no jobs in sight. =) I'm glad I stuck it out, but there's nothing wrong with trying another path.

Post a Comment