Never-ending disaster


Read in between the lines?
Please don't offer any sympathy
The words I hear, lack much of a symphony
Drums play the beats and trumpets sing the notes
Plug in the earphones and listen to me sing.

Hear me. Love me.
Unlock the door, with written scribbles of answers.
I'll only wait till the digital numbers tick faster
Once its at zero, my heart might break or turn into plaster.

This is my never ending disaster.
Its hard to breathe this toxic air that's filled with your lurid thoughts
Just look at the tree, filled with our memories, wrought
as they fall to the ground, don't try to pick them up
Please don't be the hero your not

Don't belittle my actions or twist my reactions
It as simple as addition and subtraction
Take you out of my life, equals guaranteed satisfaction.

0 comments and concerns:



Post a Comment