I know a song that gets on everybody's nerves.......

Blah Blah Blah. I'm an insomniac real bad. I have the worst sleeping schedule ever. You probably asking yourself: What the hell does Rachel do at night.....everyone's asleep? Answer: Dude I don't even know..... Anyway some kid was telling me about how most people, say 85%, lie more than 3 times when they talk. I'm not sure where he gets his information, but it sounds about right to me. Back in the day I used to be a compulsive liar. It was real bad like for instance, I told my cousin that in the 'Hit me baby one more time' Britney Spears video, that this girl that was but ugly was only in that video because she was a daughter of a producer of that video...............hahahha I made that up...but seriously, that doesn't even make me sound impressive. Or here's a funny one; I always wanted a younger sibling really bad, so one time I just randomly mentioned to my friend that I had a little sister that was in Kindergarden. So when you make up a lie you kinda have to follow through with it, so we were in choir singing and my friend asked where my sister was..... so i pointed to the cutest kid in the crowd and go: OH LOOK THATS HER, and I waved and she weirdly waved back. My friend later asked at my birthday party where she was and I always said something like;

oh she's sick or she does pageants so shes in Florida
............... I was so weird. Now occasionally, I will fib a little but only to protect others........

0 comments and concerns:



Post a Comment