SICK

I hate that feeling that you can't do anything about your life. like its on pause and nothing good/or bad is happening. For the past 3 days I've felt like that. Being sick makes you want to enjoy things longer and more often because in that moment of being sick you cant do anything but feel sorry for yourself. When you're sick everyone talks to you in a baby voice like that when you're sick you turn into some baby, because as said before you cant do anything for yourself. The only good thing about being sick is that you can be super lazy and wear the clothes you wore yesterday and no one is going to nag on you. They understand. When your sick you hallucinate. For instance, last night i watched every cw show that I've missed for the past 3 weeks [so I'm happy to say- IM ALL CAUGHT UP!!!!] So anyway I watched at least 5 hours of Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill and 90210 and I kept looking at the clock and it would always show 1:12 then 3 hours later it was 12:12, I freaked out. How was that possible huh?! Yeah crazy. So another thing you do when you're sick. make lists. like what I want to accomplish this week or year
THINGS I WANT TO DO THIS WEEK.

  • Go to every single class this week
  • Don't be afraid of rejection or acceptance
  • Smile more
  • Call the parentals more and tell them "I love y'all"
  • Laugh over the silly unimportant things
  • Remember who I am when I walk out the door
  • Think of others in my doings
  • Stop being a paranoia freak
  • Think before asking questions or making comments
  • Love the skin I'm in


UPDATE: the reason why I thought I was Hallucinating was because it was daylight savings wow. My roommates told me that and I was so happy that I was not going insane!!

1 comments and concerns:



Elyse Dial said...

yay!! Blogs are back. Keep it up.

Post a Comment