Facebook sucks

So I've been off Facebook for 24 hours!!! I love it! I feel so free like I can do other things other than sitting on the computer obsessing about who writes on my wall or who comments on my pictures or who talks to who instead of me. I can now say my life is stress free........Facebook stress free that is. Another thought, 'so weird we have a black/Muslim President of the U.S.A'. I heard from somewhere that If Obama was elected one of the prophesies of the second coming will come to pass. That isn't Church Doctrine or a known fact but, come on, the majority of the people really don't like Obama very much. So fighting within our own nations... yeah. That's all I'm going to say because I'm kind of tired of this whole election. I thought that since the actual election is over, people would get over it and stop debating, NOPE. And the funny thing is I here more about how Obama sucks and he's dumb in my house, from my roommates, than any where else. I here little things about how he's not going to do a good job but I come home and my ear gets talked off about politics.
Lets just hope for the best.

0 comments and concerns:



Post a Comment