G.N.O [girls night out]


Photo 166
Originally uploaded by rachbobach453

First notice how Syd for sure looks like a creeper. Wow. Second this was taken at 11:00 P.M wow really. Third this was about 20 minutes before we went to wendys and got JBC, chicken nuggies, and a frosty twist, [and that was just Syd's order.] Fourth I took this picture because this was my first picture with bangs. I have never had bangs and I kinda like them but I can't wait to see what they will be like when my hair is curly............ah. So we watched monster-in-law, yeah it was a good movie, good morals [Don't be mean to your mother-in-law] and J.Lo so what more could you want. We tried getting guys to come over and bring us Chocolate Ice cream but I we didn't really try as hard as we could have oh well.

0 comments and concerns:



Post a Comment