blahhhh


Photo 360, originally uploaded by rachbobach453.

shoes. I'm not really a shoe person but I sure do love these. red. white and blue and crocodiles. my favorite things.

This weather here in Utah is killing me. I'm getting depressed and I'm hating where I am right now. I need new friends, a job, new teeth, and new hair. Hopefully I will have checked them all off by the end of April. What I'm hating most is where I am living. I hate going into my apartment and hating being there. There are only about three people in there that don't piss me off constantly. You would think its just that time of the month that I'm just really irritable and a bee but I'm like that all the time now. I really dont mean to but I think I'm just stuck in a Hell Hole that its just normal for me to be like this. You know there are some voices that are like screeching birds and you want to strangle them that sounds like that. Those people are around me a lot . Do I have a sign that says "annoy Rachel or Michele or whatever her name is." I really shouldn't be rude over the internet because like mom says "if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.".....I do have other great friends new and old, but I guess now that I'm getting older, It's getting harder to tell which ones are my true friends. I hate that. Hate it.

1 comments and concerns:



Heather said...

Are you still at Parkway Crossing? I hated it there. My roommates made me MISERABLE.A little while after I moved to Utah I was in a deep depression. I just couldn't get happy here. Stick it out... hopefully it will pass and if it doesn't you can figure out plan B for your life =)

Post a Comment