Taking a stroll down memory lane

so wow, i was going though my old photos and i found a class photo from kindergarden so I look up my friends that i remembered and i found them. its so weird all of them kind of remember me but not really its sad. I asked my mom why i remembered so much of my 3 year old life and she said it was probably because it was my first time in the states so everything was my first. My best friend Maura i found her so we were reminiscing about our fun times and everything and then i found some other kids. Facebook is so amazing isnt it! everyone has it. Even my mom does, or she did. I later found out that the only reason she got a facebook was to find me and see if I was still alive, because I didn't answer her calls, lead her to believe i was dead? funny?, i know. College does that to people. its everyones first to be out on there own and try new things, i guess they just disappear of the face of the earth, momentarily. i think calling my mom and dad everyday would be hard because i would miss them even more and them calling me every day made it harder to start life on my own. BUt then again i should be better at returning calls. EKK .

0 comments and concerns:



Post a Comment