New Found obSeSSionS

[Start of update- So first off.... 5 1/2 week school courses= Death!!!! school is killing me softly. GOOD THING ITS ALMOST OVER WITH!!!! Any way Kyria comes back from Hawaii today and my mom comes back from Florida today.... wow everyone is going everywhere but me. I guess i just have to wait it out till Washington D.C/NYC August 8Th 2008!! Hopefully I will be styling withOUT my braces and WITH my veneers..........We will see i will keep you up date. OH Bubby[Brian Pando] got his mission call to Barcelona, Spain!! How crazy BH [Braeden Hyatt] just got his call to Malaga, Spain!! Speaking of missions, my cousin decided to go on his mission to New york. I'm way happy for him!!!-End of update.] So my new obsessions, first its
 

I bought her fragrance that I've wanted for a while and I love it. I have always been a fan of hers because her clothes are so funky and fresh. ha ha. She definantly been a major influence in fashion. My second new obsession is the Chris Brown With You cover by Ingram Hill

I'm so in love with this remake, no but seriously. So third obsession are these cupcakes from heaven, actually from a local Austin company called Toot sweet cupcakes. Seriously they are the best cupcakes ever. Please go check them out.

0 comments and concerns:



Post a Comment