schools out for summer

So today was a sad day: Elyse left to go back to ATX. I know i get to see her in a week but. this past month, we spend everyday together and then just not hanging for a week will be hard. It was weird because I remember helping her move into the house she just moved out of. It kind of felt like a movie helping her pack, I was just sitting there with the sad happy music in the background already missing that house i was sitting in. Leaving Utah is going to be bittersweet. I'm so ready to go back home and just enjoy summer and be with the people I love most, but then deep down inside I want something new. I was watching "Up Town Girls" with Brittany Murphy[One of my fave actresses] and the last line of the movie said " Every story has an end, but in life, every ending is just a new beginning", and its so true! its make me so excited to see what happens next.....

0 comments and concerns:



Post a Comment