Amazing things in life

The first amazing thing in life is the power of song. I was on PEREZHILTON.COM of course since its a daily thing i do, and he posted this video of school choir in NYC called the PS22 chorus.[check out his blog HERE]. These kids are absolutely amazing. listening to them sing just gives me the chills.[look at the kid at 1:50, his passion loves it.]


The second amazing thing in life is how talking out feeling can help so much. I had a friend that lived down the hall from me come over last night and we just talked about life and what was bothering us and be both would have gasps of "OMG I feel the same way" and it is great how I feel after "venting" it out. Its something everyone should do! 

The third amazing thing in life is change. My mom called me last night to tell me she was coming to Utah so she could drive back to Atx with me. I am of course ecstatic to be coming home, but for a brief 2 hours I had this overwhelming sense of sorrow like "I'm not ready to leave, Utah's my home" i didn't know what to do or understand why I was feeling this way. But of course I realized Im feeling the need for change and that I know its something i have to deal with!

The Fourth amazing thing in life is Evian water spray. I usually get it at Ulta but Utah doesn't even have that here, but anyway its amazing it is just a spray can that does wonders. You can use it where ever when ever. and it just hydrates the skin. I love it.  You can get it pretty much anywhere like Ulta, sephora, Nordstroms, or Wallgreens .

0 comments and concerns:



Post a Comment